Light, fresh and creamy Mango Tiramisu. Delicious tropical dessert for summer."
- 3 medium size mangoes - thinly sliced
- 250g mascarpone cheese
- 300ml thickened cream
- 3-4 tablespoon caster sugar *
- 250g Savoiardi biscuits**
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 cup mango nectar (or orange juice)
- Line base of 20 or 22 cm springform cake pan
- Whisk cream.
- Add sugar and vanilla essence, whisk to combine
- Add mascarpone cheese and whisk to combine.
- Dip saviordi biscuits in mango nectar and arrange in the base of the cake pan
- Spread half of the cream-cheese mixture on to the biscuits.
- Top with mango slices.
- Repeat for the second layer of biscuits dip in mango nectar, spread the cream cheese mixture and top with mango slices.
- Refrigerate overnight
- Carefully remove the sides and serve chilled mangomisu.
* depending on the mango sweetness.